head

head

20 septembre 2015

Journey to the Deep.

The moon is rising.
I got this melody in my head.
The sound of silence is stunning me.
Days are running, one by one.
I went back to the deepest, earring, watching, sneaking into this maze
And I felt small.
So small in the middle of these buildings
Then I got afraid.
I’ve built this town and it took so long.
What if I mistaken? What if I have to start over?
I got use to it.
I’ll need to learn how to be a builder again.
The smallest change in the seed and this is another world,
A world I may have to rebuild.
Of course, none of us forgot that.
No. We didn’t.
IT WILL TAKE TIME.
To even know.
… The moon is collapsing in the sea,
Dropping from the sky,
All this ship is moving.
I am the seed and I am change.
    I’m the builder. I bend water.
I see you and I love you.

I’ll find the key. Let me seek.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire